Acid Pro 6
Sony's Acid Pro 6 offers a significant new version of its Acid Pro professional music creation and production application. This new release includes several major development enhancements to the recording and MIDI capabilities of the program, transforming version 6 into a full-featured professional digital audio and MIDI workstation. It not only continues to provide powerful loop-based music creation tools, but now provides users with a recording and MIDI sequencing environment that will appeal to creative professionals and audio engineers looking to record, produce and mix in ACID software's fast, efficient and easy-to-master platform. Its features include:
- Multitrack Audio and MIDI Recording Simultaneously record multiple tracks of audio and MIDI into the ACID timeline through a variety of methods, including step recording, punch in/out, continuous looping and more.
- Multiple Media Files per Track Layout multiple media files per track, including one-shots, Beatmapped events, loops and disk-based files with new automatic crossfade capabilities.
- Inline MIDI Editing MIDI data can be manipulated directly on the ACID timeline, using either a piano roll or a drum grid interface. Edit all note position, velocity, pitch bend, and controller information using an easy, visual approach in the main multitrack interface.
- MIDI Filtering and Processing ACID Pro 6 software provides processing of MIDI data directly on the timeline, including quantization, swing, editing of velocity values, event duration changes, and more.
- VSTi Parameter Automation Using automation envelopes, ACID Pro 6 software provides increased mixing flexibility for VST instrument parameters.
- Drum Map Editing The Drum Map Editor provides an intuitive way to create custom Drum Map templates, to make working in the Drum Grid even easier.
- Project Sections ACID Pro 6 software now provides for the creation of project sections that lets users more efficiently rearrange time-based segments of audio and MIDI events located across multiple tracks.
- External Control Surface Support ACID Pro 6 software allows for hands-on mixing using external hardware control surfaces. Control record, transport, envelopes, faders, mutes, solos, pans, and effects automation. ACID Pro 6 software includes native support for the Mackie® Control Universal, however the generic control interface option allows user-customizable mapping of up to five generic control surfaces
- Record Input Monitoring The new multitrack workflow provides users with the ability to monitor audio signals with real-time track effect DSP during recording sessions
This item currently ships for free at amazon.com.