ACT! 2011 - Contact & Customer Manager is a tool for organizing customer information, providing all the data you need in one place. Its features include:
- Track complete customer data: contact details, notes and history, appointments and to-do items, documents and new opportunities.
- Populate 60+ pre-defined fields including Name, Company, Phone, Address, Web site, E-mail, Last Meeting Date and ID/Status, or add your own.
- Create Company Records and view a roll-up of notes, history and opportunities tied to contacts at those companies.
- Enter virtually unlimited date- and time-stamped notes and history.
- Use the Groups feature to easily communicate and schedule with related contacts.
- Attach documents to Activities and History items so it's easy to quickly locate presentations, proposals and more.
- Create notes, history, activity and opportunity details using Rich Text Formatting that supports colors, bullets, graphics, URLs.
- Track customer correspondence on the relevant contact record for a history of all communications with that contact and organization.
- Write letters in ACT! using Microsoft Word or the ACT! built-in Word Processor which supports tables, graphics, HTML, and spell checking.
- Select a group of contacts and perform a mail merge to a letter or e-mail. A history is automatically generated on each contact record.
- Use pre-formatted templates to save time on e-mails, letters, memos and faxes. Easily customize the HTML graphical templates to e-mail customers.
- Create, send and track e-mail to/from contacts using ACT! E-mail Client.
- Schedule calls, meetings and to-dos quickly and easily, and filter calls, meetings and to-do items by priority, date range or user.
- Calendar pop-ups make it easy to view activity details instantly by mousing over any activity for an "at-a-glance" view.
- Use Activity Alarms to stay on top of deliverables. Incomplete activities roll over to the next day.
- View all sales opportunities at once or filter by Users, Estimated Close Date, Status, Sales Stage, Amount or Probability of Close.
- Use the built-in Product List to track product or service name, item number, cost and price.
- Generate instant quotes for any opportunity without having to re-key information.
- Choose from 20+ pre-formatted Sales Reports or export to Microsoft Excel with one click for further analysis.
- Access 40 standard reports including Phone Lists, Activity Reports, Referral Source and Sales Summaries.
- Use the Report Designer to create custom reports and send most reports to Excel, HTML, PDF, or e-mail.
- Synchronize your ACT! Calendar, Contact and To-Do information, Notes, and History items to Palm OS or Pocket PC devices.
The Multi-Pack version accommodates up to 5 users.
This item currently ships and for free at amazon.com.