Microsoft Excel 2010
Microsoft Excel 2010 has the following new or improved features:
- Get a visual summary of your data using tiny charts that fit within a cell alongside your text data with new Sparklines.
- Filter large amounts of information using new Slicer functionality and enhance your PivotTable and PivotChart visual analysis.
- A new Search Filter you can use to quickly narrow down the available filter options in your tables, PivotTable, and PivotChart views. Find exactly what you are looking for from up to a million or more items.
- PowerPivot for Excel 2010, a free add-in, lets you experience fast manipulation of large data sets (often in millions of rows) and streamlined data integration.
- Work with massive amounts of information - more than 2 gigabytes - and maximize new and existing hardware investments by using the 64-bit version of Office 2010.
- A version recovery feature lets you recover draft versions of files that you closed without saving is now available from the new Microsoft Office Backstage view. Backstage view replaces the traditional File menu in all Office 2010 applications to provide a centralized, organized space for all document management tasks.
- An improved Ribbon to make the commands you need most accessible. Create custom tabs or even customize built-in tabs.
- You can now work with other people simultaneously on the same workbook in almost any Web browser using Excel Web App.
- Microsoft Excel Web App: Edit virtually anywhere. View and edit your workbooks in a Web browser when you're away from home, school, or your office.
These items currently ships for free at amazon.com.