Microsoft Publisher 2010
Microsoft Publisher 2010 has the following new or improved features:
- Improved picture-editing tools - including the ability to pan, zoom, and crop your images and picture placeholders - that make it a snap to replace images while preserving the layout of your page.
- New object alignment technology provides visual guides to help you effortlessly align and position your content, but it always leaves the final layout up to you.
- Create dynamic publications in very little time when you insert and customize prebuilt building blocks of content, both built-in and from the Publisher community, directly from Publisher 2010. Choose from an array of page parts - such as sidebars and stories - as well as calendars, borders, advertisements, and more.
- Support for the ligatures, stylistic sets, and other professional typography features available in many OpenType fonts.
- New integrated print experience in Publisher 2010 enables you to view a full-page print preview with a host of page layout tools and adjustable print settings.
- The new Microsoft Office Backstage view. Backstage view replaces the traditional File menu in all Office 2010 applications to provide a centralized, organized space for all document management tasks.
- An improved Ribbon to make the commands you need most accessible. Create custom tabs or even customize built-in tabs.
- Compile, edit, and manage your customer or contacts list directly in Publisher, using the Mailings tab on the Publisher 2010 Ribbon.
- Access the Design Checker from the new Backstage view to automatically review your publication for many common errors before you share it. Get options for fixing them quickly and easily. Then, return to Backstage view when the publication is ready to go and save it to whatever format you need for easy sharing - from PDF or XPS to a range of image formats, such as JPEG or PNG.
This item currently ships for free at amazon.com.