QuickBooks Payroll 2010
QuickBooks Basic Payroll works inside QuickBooks, so there is no double entry and nothing new to learn. It requires a version of QuickBooks to be already installed on the same computer. Payroll comes in a basic and an enhanced version with the following features:
- Automatically download accurate and up-to-date tax rates.
- Automatically calculate federal and state tax liabilities.
- Give QuickBooks reports to your accountant and have them fill out payroll tax forms for you, or use these reports to fill in payroll tax forms by hand.
- Enter employee hours or salary information, and QuickBooks does the rest. No need to write formulas or do math. You can print paychecks from your PC to your local printer, and print completed federal payroll tax forms, ready to sign and mail.
- Run customized reports to see how payroll affects your bottom line.
Enhanced version (features above and beyond the Basic version):
- Federal and state forms: prepared for you - just print, sign and mail.
- Electronically pay taxes and file forms with E-File & Pay at no additional charge.
- Workers' Compensation tracking and reports.
- Net-to-gross calculator for one-step bonus checks.
This item currently ships for free at amazon.com.