Vegas Movie Studio 9 Platinum Edition has all the features listed below plus HDV capture and editing, 5.1 surround and stereo AC-3 encoding, Blu-ray Disc burning, Sony AVCHD read support, red eye reduction (stills), primary color correction, more customizable 2D and 3D transitions and customizable video special effects, ability to export directly to PSP system or render to iPod compatible format, and advanced 3-wheel primary color correction tools.
Vegas Movie Studio Platinum Pro Pack lets you edit video in nearly any format including high definition and has integrated features for advanced video compositing, color correction, and 5.1 surround mixing. Use the included Sound Forge Audio Studio software for precise audio editing and Cinescore Studio software to generate royalty-free soundtracks in minutes.
The features for Vegas Movie Studio 9 include:
- Simple drag-and-drop editing and basic commands such as cut, copy, and paste to create movies
- Personalize your movies with text animations, title rolls, and scrolling credits
- Play video in slow or fast motion, or even reverse video in real time
- Apply more advanced video effects including chroma key "green screen" and picture-in-picture
- Restore dull, washed-out footage, apply brightness and contrast, sharpen images, balance colors, and remove red-eye from photos
- Zoom in or out, pan and scan, and rotate pictures in any direction to create dynamic slideshows and movies
- Transfer digital photos and video from DV and DVD camcorders to your computer and let the software expertly organize everything so you can search, sort, and view your media
- Includes over 290 video effects and more than 185 2D and 3D video transitions with all of the video effects being keyframeable: you can set the specific video frame where an effect begins and the frame where it stops working
- Import Flash (.swf) files (ActionScripting, motion video, and audio not supported) and the vector-based .swf files can be scaled to any project size without loss of resolution.
- Vegas Movie Studio software comes with DVD Architect Studio software so you can easily create and burn professional-looking DVDs
- Create movies, slideshows, or music compilations on DVD
- Add multiple motion menus, buttons, and links
- Includes 44 DVD themes
- Produce DVDs in fullscreen (4:3) or widescreen (16:9) format
- Preview window allows you to preview your DVD project on a simulated television screen with a virtual remote control
- Supports today's popular video and audio formats such as AVI, MPEG-1, and MPEG-2
- Includes the Cinescore Studio plug-in for easily creating customized music soundtracks in just minutes. Choose from royalty-free Cinescore themes that can be modified to fit your movie's length and mood. You can also import your own music directly from CDs or MP3 audio files.
- Record your own audio such as voiceovers, music, and narration - Vegas Movie Studio has four audio tracks, any of which can be used to record
- Audio Restoration plug-in lets you remove clicks, pops, and other noise from your music and audio clips
- Envelopes (a way to control a parameter over time) to control audio volume and panning
- "Green screen" chroma key effects
- Supports additional DirectX and VST effects from a variety of vendors which can be applied to all events on a track or as assignable effects
- Includes ACID loop support - royalty-free music samples that contain special metadata which allows them to automatically match the existing project tempo and key
This item currently ships for free at amazon.com.