Quicken WillMaker Plus 2011
Quicken WillMaker Plus 2011 is the newest version of Nolo Press' Willmaker programs. It takes you through a step-by-step interview process in the creation of the many different forms that it can create for you. Completed forms can be printed directly, or exported to an RTF form which can be opened in any word processor. These forms include:
- Your Will - Create all the details for your beneficiaries, name a personal guardian to care for young children, specify the executor (or personal representative) of your estate, and select a trusted person to manage property left to young people. It can be revised and updated whenever you like.
- Your Living Will (Health Care Directive) - Outline medical procedures that you want provided or withheld, if you can't speak for yourself, specify whether or not you want your life prolonged through artificial means, and appoint someone to make sure your wishes are carried out.
- Create a Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care, which lets you appoint a trusted person to make important medical decisions in case you can't.
- Your Financial Power of Attorney - Name someone to make your financial decisions, in case you are medically incapacitated -- and appoint an alternate in case that person cannot serve.
- Your Final Arrangements - Plan a funeral or other ceremony, clarify whether you want a cremation or burial, and select someone to oversee your final arrangements.
- Documents for Your Executor - make sure your executor ("personal representative" in some states) has all the forms and instructions he or she needs to do the job: checklists, letters, notices, claim forms, and more.
- Personal Finance Documents - Over a dozen forms that let you handle financial situations you might face on any given day, such as disputing a credit card charge, lending or borrowing money to friends or family, creating bills of sale, and more.
- Home & Family Documents - Whether you need to authorize someone to travel with your child to another country, want to lend your car to a friend, or create an agreement with a trusted person to take care of your elderly parent, and several more.
This item currently ships for free at amazon.com.