Microsoft Word 2010
Microsoft Word 2010 has the following new or improved features:
- New formatting effects, such as gradient fills and reflections, apply directly to the text in your document. You can now apply many of the same effects to text and shapes that you might already use for pictures, charts, and SmartArt graphics.
- New and improved picture editing tools, including versatile artistic effects and advanced correction, color, and cropping tools.
- More customizable Office themes to coordinate colors, fonts, and graphic formatting effects that you can customize for your own personal or business branding. The same Office themes are available in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel 2010, so it's easy to give all your documents a consistent, professional look.
- A wide selection of SmartArt graphics, including many new layouts for organization charts and picture diagrams, to create impressive graphics as easily as typing a bulleted list.
- Improved Navigation Pane and Find tools that make it easier than ever to browse, search, and even reorganize document content right from a single, easy-to-use pane.
- A version recovery feature lets you recover draft versions of files that you closed without saving is now available from the new Microsoft Office Backstage view. Backstage view replaces the traditional File menu in all Office 2010 applications to provide a centralized, organized space for all document management tasks.
- An improved Ribbon to make the commands you need most accessible. Create custom tabs or even customize built-in tabs.
- Using new co-authoring capabilities, you can now edit the same document, at the same time, as other team members in other locations.
This items currently ships for free at amazon.com.